Who doesn’t love chocolate cookies? As you know, you can add a lot of different ingredients to your chocolate cookies. In this post, we will show you a chocolate cookies recipe that includes kratom. Thus, you will mask the bitter taste of kratom, enjoy its effects at the same time you are eating some lovely kratom chocolate cookies!
- 2 tbsp of regular raw kratom powder (you can use your favorite strain and even mix several strains. In any case, use raw powder, not extracts)
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 3/4 cup of unsalted butter
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- One cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- One entire egg
- Preheat your oven to 325 Fahrenheit degrees (165 Celsius degrees) and line the baking sheets with parchment papers.
- Put the kratom, flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl.
- If the butter is still hard, melt it in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Mix the melted butter with the white and brown sugar with an electric blender.
- Beat in the vanilla extract, egg and egg yolk until it turns into a creamy consistency.
- Add the creamed butter mixture to the kratom and flour mixture and make a dough.
- Add the chocolate chips to the mix and blend them with a wooden spoon.
- Put the dough on the baking sheet (1 tablespoon per cookie). There should be 2 – 3 inches (5 – 7 centimeters) between cookies.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes until you can see the cookies edges are slightly brown.
- Wait until the cookies are completely cold before eating
- Eat and enjoy!
If you tried this chocolate kratom cookies recipe, tell us how you enjoyed them in the comments section below.