Using kratom in the morning can help you go through the day. But what are the best morning kratom strains and how should you use kratom to start your day? Kratom (Mitragyna speciosa) has a wide range of effects, including stimulation, euphoria, relaxation, and, of course, pain relief. Furthermore, it can also boost your focus and concentration. Therefore, kratom may be an excellent product for your morning routine. Nevertheless, the effects may vary depending on the dosage or the strain that you use. In this article, you will discover the best morning kratom strains and some tips to start your day with kratom.
As you know, kratom powder is made of kratom leaves that have been dried and ground. Kratom is a tree (Mitragyna speciosa) in the Rubiaceae family indigenous to Southeast Asia. Its leaves contain a great number of alkaloids —such as mitragynine, 7-hydroxymitragynine or mitraphylline—, that bind to your opioid receptors and activate a series of effects:
- Pain relief
Moreover, kratom users report that this herb also helps them improve their concentration and focus.
These different effects are due to two factors: the dosage and the kratom type. Kratom is usually more stimulating at low doses and more sedating at high doses. Regarding the types, we can say that in general:
- White kratom: White strains are in the most energizing side of the spectrum. They are also praised for their euphoric properties.
- Red kratom: Red vein kratom groups the most relaxing and sedating strains.
- Green kratom: Green strains fall in the middle of the spectrum. They have energizing, uplifting, and relaxing effects.
So, if you want to use kratom in the morning, it is recommendable that you take low to moderate doses. But we will deal with the best tips to use kratom in the morning later in this article.
Best Morning Kratom Strains
Each kratom strain can have a different quantity of alkaloids due to many factors. The soil, the drying process or even the environmental conditions may influence the properties of the kratom leaves. Taking this fact into account, what are the best morning kratom strains? The answer may vary depending on each user. But the strains below are surely a great choice for starting your day with kratom.
- Maeng Da: White Maeng Da is one of the most popular white kratom strains. Users of white Maeng Da praise this strain for its energizing and uplifting effects. But this strain is also a great kratom variety to fight pain. Another reason to include white Maeng Da in the list of the best morning kratom strains is that it may boost productivity and improve concentration and focus.
- White Borneo: Like other white kratom strains, white vein Borneo has powerful energizing effects. It also boosts motivation. This white strain is also a great choice to improve cognitive functions. Hence, white Borneo kratom is great to start your day off.
- Green Malay: The best morning kratom strains do not only include white strains. Green vein kratom can also be a great choice for your morning routine. Also known as Super green Malay, green Malay kratom outstands among kratom varieties. This strain has powerful energizing effects that will not result in jitters or anxiety. Green Malay kratom also improves cognitive functions and will allow you to concentrate better on your tasks. Furthermore, it is a very long-lasting kratom strain. Thanks to these properties, it is no wonder that green Malay is a favorite for many kratom users.
- White Sumatra: This white strain can provide you with a boost of stamina and a feeling of relaxation at the same time. Hence, it can be really helpful if you need to cope with a lot of stress at work. On the other hand, white vein Sumatra may also potentiate cognitive functions and even boost your motivation. Finally, like other white strains, white vein Sumatra also has euphoric and uplifting effects.
- Green Bali: Green vein Bali is another green strain that will help you increase your energy levels. But at the same time, this kratom strain will also allow you to relax and enhance your mood thanks to its euphoric properties. Moreover, green Bali kratom will also act as a natural nootropic, so it will help you focus and improve your memory. It may also help you be more alert.
There are many other kratom varieties that we could add to this list of the best morning kratom strains. In general, we can say that white and green kratom strains can be a great choice if you want to use kratom in the morning. In the section below, you will find some tips to use kratom early in the day.
How to Use Kratom in the Morning
Would you like to start your day with kratom? Taking kratom in the morning may help you perform better at work, have more energy, and even reduce stress. If you are coping with pain, taking kratom in the morning may also help you relieve it throughout the day. Using the best morning kratom strains may not be enough. There are also some other factors to consider when using kratom in the morning. Let’s take a look!
- Choose the right dosage: As we explained above, kratom is more stimulating at low doses and more sedative at high doses. Hence, if you want to begin your day with kratom, you should avoid high doses. A 2-4 grams dosage would be ideal to start your day with kratom. Some users opt for taking an additional 0.5 grams dose around 45 minutes after the first dose to enhance the effects and help them last longer.
- Find the right strain: Green and white vein strains are usually the best morning kratom strains. However, they can also have their unique features, which is why you should choose the best strain carefully. If you are new, green kratom strains may be a better choice, since they are very effective, but not so potent as white strains. Also, you should avoid red strains, as they could turn out too relaxing (or even sedative) for the morning.
- Switch strains regularly: If you are using only one kratom strain and it works for you, why should you change it? Well, there are actually several reasons to rotate your kratom strains from time to time. To begin with, it will allow you to prevent kratom tolerance. Thus, you will be able to avoid increasing your kratom dosage. But it will also help you find the best strains for you.
- Use the right intake method: There are many ways of consuming kratom: tea, toss and wash, capsules… You can even mix it with food. All of these methods have their pros and cons.
- Do not take kratom on an empty stomach if you have digestive issues: If you have a sensitive stomach or are prone to stomach or digestive problems, you should avoid using kratom on an empty stomach.
And what about you? Do you use kratom in the morning? What are your routines? Please let us know in the comments! We look forward to hearing from you!