Many kratom users rely on this herb to cope with pain. Certainly, kratom is allowing millions of people to live a pain-free life. Also, many new users wonder about the best strains for pain and how to use kratom to relieve pain. Red Bali kratom is one of the most popular strains for users looking to alleviate pain. Thanks to its analgesic effects, this strain has become a favorite in the kratom community. Is red Bali kratom the best strain for pain? Let us find out!
What Are the Different Kratom Types?
Kratom is a tree in the Rubiaceae family that grows in Southeast Asia. Its leaves contain over 40 alkaloids that stimulate your mu, delta, and kappa receptors. That is how kratom can produce the following effects:
- Pain relief
You will notice that these effects are very different. And why does that occur? Kratom alkaloids act in a very peculiar way; they are more stimulating at low or moderate dosages, and more relaxing at higher dosages. But there are also three different types of kratom, and each of them can have different effects:
- White kratom: In general, white kratom strains are more stimulating and euphoric. Usually, they are also the best choice to improve focus and productivity.
- Red kratom: These strains have the most sedative properties. That is why red kratom can also be great to fight insomnia.
- Green kratom: Green strains are a sort of middle ground between white and red strains. They are relaxing, euphoric, energizing, and analgesic. But they are milder than red and white strains. Nevertheless, green kratom strains are the favorite choice for many users and a great option for kratom newbies.
But besides these three main types, you can also find a great number of kratom strains (or sub-varieties). For example, you can find red Bali kratom, white Sumatra kratom, or green Malay kratom. These strains also have their own alkaloid concentration, so they may have their unique set of effects. For instance, kratom strains with higher levels of alkaloid 7-hydroxymitragynine are usually more effective in relieving pain. You can learn more about kratom and its effects here.
Red Bali Kratom: The Best Kratom Strain for Pain?
Red Bali kratom is one of the best strains for relieving pain. That is why it is one of the most popular kratom strains in the market. This kratom strain contains higher levels of kratom’s major alkaloids: mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine. Mitragynine is kratom’s most abundant alkaloid. Its name is related to kratom botanical name (Mitragyna speciosa). On the other hand, 7-hydroxymitragynine is not among the most abundant kratom alkaloids —in fact, it is present in very small amounts. However, due to its potency, 7-hydroxymitragynine is the main responsible for many effects of kratom, including analgesia and relaxation.
Thanks to its alkaloid content, Red Bali kratom is one of the most effective strains to cope with pain. Like other red strains, it also has strong relaxing effects that can turn to sedative at high dosages. But this strain also has potent euphoric properties, which means it can also improve your mood and help you enjoy moments of happiness. Red Bali kratom can also be an excellent choice to beat insomnia, especially if your insomnia is related to or worsened by pain.
But is red Bali kratom the best strain for pain? It is for many users. However, kratom may affect each individual in different ways. Also, how one person perceives the effects of kratom is very personal and subjective. Even so, red Bali kratom is a favorite strain for many users. Furthermore, for many users, this strain seems to be very good to fight anxiety.
How to Use Red Bali Kratom
Red Bali kratom is one of the best strains for pain, if not the best. But there are certain factors to consider in order to use it safely.
Due to its potency, red Bali may not be the best option for new users of kratom. But if you are new to kratom and still want to try this strain, you should be very cautious with the dosage. The right kratom dosage may vary depending on different factors (such as your weight, your tolerance levels, or the effects that you are seeking). However, you can use the following guide as a reference for your Red Bali kratom dosage:
- 1 to 2 grams: If you are new to kratom, this small dosage is a good way to start. You can take 0.5 grams if you do not feel any effects after 30 minutes.
- 2 to 3 grams: While this is a low dosage for many users, it can still be very effective. Remember, when talking about kratom less is often more.
- 4 to 6 grams: This amount is a moderate dosage. It should be enough for many users (unless you have already built tolerance), but it will be too much if you are new to kratom.
- Over 6 grams: This dosage is very high and not very recommendable. Its effects can be way too sedating and overpowering.
Also, kratom can cause side effects, which are often due to high doses. These side effects include nausea, dehydration, dizziness, headaches, or eye wobbles. That is why you should avoid taking large dosages, especially when using such a potent strain. Furthermore, red Bali kratom might also increase the risks of suffering constipation. Constipation is a common side effect of kratom, and due to its high levels of 7-hydroxymitragynine (which has anti-diarrheal properties), red Bali kratom could worsen this condition. Finally, because of its higher alkaloid content, this kratom strain can also make you build tolerance faster. Other things that you can do to prevent tolerance are to avoid using kratom every day and rotate your kratom strains regularly.