Ultra Enhanced Indo kratom (or UEI kratom) is a very potent kratom variety that combines extracts, Indo kratom powder, and extra kratom alkaloids. Due to its potency, Ultra Enhanced Indo kratom is favored by many users. But because of that same potency, kratom consumers must be very cautious when using this product. In this post, we will explore the main facts about UEI kratom.
Main Facts About Kratom
Kratom, or Mitragyna speciosa, is an evergreen tree from Southeast Asia. While its name may sound very exotic, kratom is actually in the same family as coffee (the Rubiaceae family).
The leaves of this tree contain mitragynine, 7-hydroxymitragynine, and other alkaloids and compounds that activate and bind to the mu and delta receptors in your brain. The result is a wide range of effects:
Hence, it is only natural that millions of people consume kratom leaves (that have been previously dried and turned into a fine powder) to combat many conditions and ailments. Chronic pain, depression, anxiety or fatigue are only some of the issues that people use kratom for.
What Is UEI Kratom?
Ultra Enhanced Indo kratom is a combination of a kratom base and kratom extracts. Kratom extracts are very concentrated forms of kratom. If you look for kratom extracts, you will notice that the labels usually include a number. For example, you can find 10x extracts or 25x extracts. What does that mean? Does it mean that a 10x extract is ten times more potent than a regular kratom powder? No. The number refers to the grams of kratom powder (leaf material) that was used in order to get one gram of extract. That is, for a 10x extract, 10 grams of kratom leaf were used to obtain one gram of kratom extract.
So, UEI kratom mixes regular kratom powder (in this case, Indo kratom powder) and extracts. But quite often, Ultra Enhanced Indo kratom also includes an additional set of alkaloids. That’s why UEI kratom is such a potent product.
Uses of Ultra Enhanced Indo Kratom
Ultra Enhanced Indo kratom is a full-spectrum variety. That is, it can bring out all the effects of kratom.
UEI kratom praised for its analgesic effects, and many people use it to relieve acute or chronic pain. But at low doses, this kratom type is very energizing and promotes good mode at low doses. Many users report that Ultra Enhanced Indo kratom also improves their cognitive faculties and helps them focus better.
So, the effects are very much like those of regular kratom powder. However, because they are much more potent, people need to consume enhanced kratom with caution.
How to Use UEI Kratom Safely
Because this enhanced kratom product is so potent, new users of kratom should avoid it. In fact, only good kratom connoisseurs and kratom experts should use UEI kratom.
Also, the dosage for Ultra Enhanced Indo kratom should be much lower than the dosage for pure kratom leaf:
- First doses: 5 grams
- Low doses: Up to 1 gram
- Medium doses: Between 1 and 3 grams
Doses higher than 3 grams are already high for this kratom product. Moreover, more than 4 grams can be a very high dosage that could cause sedation and dizziness.
Also, it is not advisable to use enhanced kratom regularly, since it could also make you build up tolerance quicker.
Side Effects of Kratom
Kratom also has side effects and while they are not dangerous, they can still be very unpleasant. Also, if you are using an enhanced kratom product or kratom extracts, you could have higher odds of experiencing these side effects:
- Constipation: This is one of the most common side effects of kratom. To avoid kratom constipation, eat fiber-rich foods (such as legumes, veggies, or chia seeds) and take fiber supplements if necessary.
- Dehydration: Kratom could also cause dehydration. To avoid it, drink plenty of water.
- Nausea and stomach upset: If you are prone to stomach issues or nausea, avoid taking kratom on an empty stomach. Additionally, you can add ginger, chamomile or peppermint to your kratom tea in order to soothe your stomach and prevent nausea.
- Dizziness: Dizziness is often the result of high kratom doses. Of course, the best way to avoid kratom dizziness is by lowering your dosage. Also, using pure leaf instead of extracts or enhanced kratom could help you avoid dizziness.
- Eye wobbles: Again, high doses of kratom could cause eye wobbles, which are involuntary eye movements. While eye wobbles are not dangerous, they can be very unpleasant and bothersome.
As you might have noticed, the best way to avoid kratom side effects is by being cautious with your dosage. In the case of UEI kratom, avoiding high doses is key, since this product is more potent for both effects and side effects.