Kratora is one of the most popular and reliable kratom vendors. Many users ask about the dosage of the products sold by Kratora. In this article, we’ll provide you with a useful Kratora dosage guide with key information on how to consume your Kratora kratom products.
What Is the Correct Kratora Dosage?
It goes without saying that using the correct dosage is crucial when consuming any substance. But in the case of kratom, this is even more important, as the effects of kratom will vary depending on the dosage. Also, the kratom strain that you use and personal factors such as body mass, tolerance level or even the intake method will affect the effects of kratom on an individual.
But what is the correct Kratora kratom dose? The answer depends on the effects that you want to achieve, the kratom strain and whether you are using regular kratom, an extract or an enhanced product (such as Kratora’s Ultra Enhanced Indo). In any case, if you are new to kratom it is recommended to start with a small to moderate dose.
Kratom Dosage Tips
If you are looking for stimulant, energizing effects, you need to be very cautious with the dosage. If the effects that you notice are soothing rather than stimulant, that probably means the dose of kratom you have taken is too high for that purpose. The solution to this problem is very simple, though. Wait for 6 to 10 hours until the effects of your kratom dose have completely vanished. Then you can take a smaller dose. It is wise to write down or keep a journal of your kratom doses and effects to learn which kratom dosage is best for you.
Kratora’s Kratom Powder Dosage Guide
This is the dosage guide for regular kratom powder products (not extracts or enhanced kratom):
- Starting doses: 2 to 3 grams. Then allow up to 40 minutes for the kratom to take effect. If after 4 hours you do not feel any effects at all, or they are too mild, you can raise your dose by 0.5 g.
- Low doses: 2 to 4 grams of Kratora kratom powder. It will produce mild stimulant and energizing effects.
- Moderate doses: 4 to 5 grams of Kratora kratom powder. It will bring about stimulant and painkilling effects.
- High doses: 5 to 8 grams. This dosage is reported to produce strong sedative and painkilling effects. It is a common kratom dose for very strong pain or for opiate withdrawal. However, this dosage is too high for most users.
- Very high doses: 8 to 10 grams. Not recommended! This dosage of Kratora’s kratom powder will bring about very sedating, opiate-like effects and could even create stupor.
Kratora’s Kratom Extracts Dosage Guide
Kratom extracts are very concentrated forms of kratom containing higher levels of alkaloids. Therefore, if you are using a kratom extract from Kratora, the doses you will need are much smaller than if you are using regular kratom.
- Starting doses: 0.5 to 1 gram of Kratora’s kratom extracts. If the effects are not noticeable or not strong enough, you can add an extra dose of 0.5 grams.
- Low doses: 1 to 2 grams.
- Moderate doses: 2 grams of Kratora’s kratom extract.
- High doses: 3 to 4 grams. From 3 grams onwards, kratom extracts will bring about very strong sedative effects.
- Very high doses: 4 grams. Kratora’s extracts doses higher than 5 grams are not recommended unless you are an expert kratom user.
Kratora’s Ultra Enhanced Indo Dosage Guide
Kratom enhanced products are a mix of regular kratom powder or dried leaves and kratom extracts.Kratora’s Ultra Enhanced Indo (UEI) blends Premium Indonesian kratom leaf with pure mitragynine and 7-OHM alkaloids. The result is a top-quality enhanced kratom product.
The dosage guide for Kratora’s UEI is as follows:
- Starting doses: 0.5 grams of Kratora’s Ultra Enhanced Indo.
- Low doses: 0.5 to 1 grams of Kratora’s UEI.
- Moderate doses: 1 to 3 grams.
- High doses: 3 to 4 grams.
- Very high doses: 4 grams is already a very high dose of Ultra Enhanced Indo kratom and is not recommended.
The effect you are looking for is also essential to set up both the dosage and strain of kratom you need. Below we’ll show you the guides to use Kratora’s kratom for four purposes: opiate withdrawal, pain relief, anxiety and social phobia and depression.
Kratora’s Strains and Dosage for Opiate Withdrawal
Kratom is very often used to cope with the symptoms of opiate withdrawal. Red and green kratom strains are the best choices for weaning off opiates. Also, many consumers use a combination of these two strains.
Best Strains of Kratom for Opiate Withdrawal
Kratora’s best strains for opiate withdrawal are Bali, Thai red, red Borneo, Maeng Da, green Malay and green Borneo. A mix of Bali and Maeng Da is a popular combination for many users, but any other combo of a red and a green strain will also work.
Kratom Dosage for Opiate Withdrawal
The recommended dosage of kratom for opiate withdrawal is moderate to high. For individuals with a high level of tolerance, high doses will turn out more helpful.
Kratora’s Strains and Dosage for Pain Relief
Kratom is an incredibly potent pain reliever. Thanks to its alkaloids, kratom is a natural, safe and effective alternative to opioid painkillers. Even in cases of strong pain caused by chronic diseases or serious injuries.
Best Strains of Kratom for Pain Relief
Red vein kratom strains are the most effective painkillers. The best Kratora’s kratom products to relieve pain are Bali, red Kali, Thai red, red Sumatra, Bentuangie kratom, horned red and red Malay. When using kratom for anxiety, you shouldn’t consume it more than 1 or 2 days in a row. Then, leave a 2 – 3 days break before using it again.
Kratom Dosage for Pain Relief
Most users rely on a 5 – 6 grams dosage, which will relieve pain without making you feel high. Furthermore, with this dose the effects will last up to 6 hours. And you’ll be able to continue with your daily activities (work, social life…) normally. However, higher doses can cause nausea or a sedative effect, so they’re not recommended.
Kratora’s Strains and Dosage for Anxiety
The red kratom strains are usually regarded as the best to treat anxiety. They will provide you with a warm sense of calm and relaxation.
Best Strains of Kratom for Anxiety
Kratora’s best kratom products for anxiety are Bali and red Borneo.
Kratom Dosage for Anxiety
Moderate to high doses (4 to 7 grams) will be enough to mitigate your anxiety.
Kratora’s Strains and Dosage for Depression and Social Phobia
White and green kratom are the most energizing and euphoric strains. Therefore, they are the best choice for mitigating the symptoms of depression and for alleviating social phobia.
Best Kratom Strains for Depression and Social Phobia
Green and white Sumatra, as well as green Malay are the best strains for dealing with depression and social phobia. And you can find them all in Kratora. In fact, many users praise green Malay for its euphoric properties. And it’s often referred to as Mother Nature’s antidepressant.
Kratom Dosage for Depression and Social Phobia
Low and moderate doses (2 to 4 grams) are ideal if you are using kratom for depression or social phobia. These small doses will provide you with a stimulant, even euphoric sensations. That will help you cope with the symptoms of depression and uplift your social skills.