The bitter taste of kratom is something that not everybody likes. In fact, there are even people who just can’t endure it. Fortunately, these users have the choice of adding kratom to their favorite recipe. In this post, we will show you how to make a delicious kratom naan bread with potentiators that will allow you to enjoy the effects of kratom enhanced by the potentiators at the same time you eat a gorgeous pizza-like naan bread.
The kratom potentiators we will be using in this recipe are:
- Watercress: This vegetable is an excellent blocker of cytochrome P450 enzymes, meaning the effects of kratom will last longer. Other than that, watercress also contains powerful antioxidants.
- Turmeric: Curcumin, turmeric’s active element, acts as an MAO-A inhibitor, increasing the potency of kratom effects.
But this naan bread also contains cayenne which, though not properly a potentiator, is reported to enhance the effects of kratom.
Desired amount of kratom powder (you can use more than one strain)
- 2 naan breads
- A handful of watercress leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil (if you do not have olive oil, you can use a mild-tasting vegetable oil, such as sunflower oil)
- 1 tbsp red onion
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp peanut or canola oil
- 1 chicken breast (skinless and boneless)
- ½ tsp ground cilantro
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 small cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ clove of garlic
- ¼ tsp salt
- 5 oz cottage cheese
- A bunch of fresh cilantro leaves
Preheat the oven to 450F (230C).
Rinse the watercress leaves and let them dry.
Deseed the cayenne and cut it into very fine pieces.
Mince the garlic and dice the onion.
Cook the chicken breast in the olive or vegetable oil (medium-high heat) until the pieces start to plump. Then chop the chicken.
Mix the tomato paste, kratom powder, turmeric, peanut or canola oil, cumin, cilantro, salt and garlic in a small bowl.
Spread the mixture over the naan breads.
Put the watercress, the chicken, the onion, and chicken on the naan breads and sprinkle with the cayenne.
Place the naan breads on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.